We are well into the cold and flu season and unfortunately everyone knows someone that has been down and out with cold and flu symptoms this year. Fortunately there are some simple ways to help you stay healthy throughout the winter.
Here are five simple ways to stay cold and flu-free:
- Load up on garlic. It contains allicin, which has antiviral properties.
- Sweat it out in the sauna. Sweating helps to release toxins in the body.
- Get the proper amount of sleep. Sleeping helps you to be more energized and helps your immune system fight off germs.
- Eat your chicken noodle soup. It contains anti-inflammatory deliciousness that strengthens disease-fighting cells.
- Have your yogurt. The probiotics help strengthen your immune system by increasing the number of white blood cells in your body.