What Successful People Do on Mondays
You have seen all of the memes on social media that wage war on a “case of the Mondays” and declare that it is the worst day of the week. But, did you know that Monday is actually the most critical day of the entire work week?
Experts say that because you took a two-day break from the trials and tribulations of your work week, Monday is your chance to make the entire week a memorable one.
Not everyone hates Mondays, though. Many of the world’s most influential and successful people welcome Monday’s with open arms and look forward to starting their week anew.
If you are looking to make your work week a more profitable one, starting with Monday, then follow what many successful leaders do:
- Wake up early.
- Eat a healthy breakfast.
- Arrive at work early.
- Clear your desk and desktop.
- Carve out time for unexpected projects and tasks.
- Greet your team and boss.
- Update your to-do list and weekly goals.
- Visualize the success of the week.
- Screen emails for urgent requests.
- Tackle the tough challenges first.
- Make an extra effort to smile.
- Add a “blanket of humanity” to your emails. (Reread them for friendliness and clarity before you send them.)
- Be able and learn to say “No”.
- Stay focused.
- Remember that there is “Tuesday”.