You have seen people drinking it on the subway, in the elevator, at the gym and maybe even in those posh cafés and grills, but what’s the big deal about coconut water?
Well, that’s easy, coconut water is incredibly healthy and one of the best drinks to hydrate the body. And besides aiding in digestion and helping to remove harmful toxins from your body, coconuts have anti-viral, anti-microbial, AND anti-fungal properties that can help cure disease!
Coconut water is low in carbohydrates, low in sugars and is 99 % fat free. Many nutritionists are calling coconut water the “sports energy drink” of today’s day and age because it is naturally good for you and full of the vitamins we need to ward off fatigue.
How about these little known facts about coconut water…
- Coconut water is much healthier than orange juice because it has much fewer calories.
- Coconut water is more nutritious than whole milk because it has less fat and no cholesterol.
- Coconut water is better than processed baby milk because it contains lauric acid, which is present in mother’s milk.
- Coconut water is a universal donor and is identical to human blood plasma.
- Coconut water is naturally sterile.
- Coconut water is a naturally isotonic beverage; the same level that we have in our blood.
- Coconut water has saved lives in Third World Countries through Coconut IV.