On average this year Americans will eat more than 140 pounds of sugar. Hard to believe? Not really when you start looking at the sugar content in some of these popular foods and drink that your dentist won’t eat… and will advise you to do the same!
- Delmonte Peach Chunks – 23 grams sugar
- Manchu Wok Honey Garlic Chicken with fried rice – 34 grams sugar
- Auntie Anne’s Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel with sweet dip – 61 grams sugar
- Dunkin Donuts Apple Crumb Donut with a Small coffee (cream and sugar) – 66 grams sugar
- Starbucks Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino Blended Crème (Grande with 2% milk and whipped cream) – 71 grams sugar
- Baskin Robbins Oreo Layered Sundae – 146 grams sugar (Yes, you read that right! 146 grams sugar!)